Welcome, please enter your details below.
21 Apr 2021
Create Email Campaigns using high quality stock images
“A picture paints a thousand words” – as the saying goes. And using pictures to help make your business email campaigns more engaging just became a whole lot easier.
Tired of jumping from platform to platform to find high-quality stock images for your email campaigns? Cumulo9 is excited to announce the latest C9 Campaign product update. With C9 Campaign you now have access to your very own stock images gallery! C9 Campaign now has Unsplash.com stock photography integration which makes it easy to use beautiful, curated images in your email designs. Here is how to use the latest C9 Campaign stock image feature.
Benefits - Why you will love it
- You can choose from over 2 million high-quality stock images to perfectly complement your email campaigns.
- Save time by using the search bar provided to easily filter your image search by theme.
- Resize or crop any of the stock images to your liking with the image editor.
- You can download any stock image directly and store it on file for future use.
- Best of all, it's included in your existing C9 Campaign package with no extra cost!
How to use it in C9 Campaign
Follow this step-by-step guide to add stock images to your campaigns.
- Open your email for editing and follow the usual steps to insert an image, or image component, into your email design.
- Once you have the Files & Images manager open, select the Stock Images folder.
- Browse the integrated stock photo library, or use the search function provided to locate your image of choice.
- Once located, you can use the buttons provided to preview or Insert the image. You can also click ⋮ to copy the image URL, or edit it (which offers the ability to resize and/or crop the image in order to better suit your design).
- Stock images don’t cost you extra they are included as part of your plan.
- You can’t edit the images but you can crop and resize them.
- The Unsplash images won’t take up file space in your Files and Images manager as they remain on the Unsplash servers.
- If you wish to use the Unsplash images outside of your email marketing campaigns please review the Unsplash terms & conditions to ensure you comply with any usage rules and restrictions.
We hope you enjoy this exciting new feature! If you have any questions or would like to have a chat about using C9 Campaign please feel free to email us at: email@example.com.